ANPR (Automated Number Plate Recognition) camera is designed to capture and recognize license plate and then integrate with smart NVR, VMS software or parking management systems. It is widely used in entrance / exit of gas stations, parking lots, raod traffice, etc.
We are glad to release our 2019 New ANPR camera with built-in license plate recognition software - IPC7A26-ANPR. The biggest improvement is revolutionary high recognition rate powered by the latest deep learning technology. With deep learning technology, the reconigtion will not be interferenced by pedestrian's clothing, billboard, characters on vehicle, etc.
Key specification of IPC7A26-ANPR camera:
- 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Full HD1080p video, up to 60fps
- Slow shutter: 1 s to 1/100,000 s
- 8 to 32 mm motor-driven lens (optional 2.8-12mm lens)
- Color: 0.002 Lux @(F1.2, ADC On)
- H.265, H.265+. H.264, H.264+
- IR range: up to 100 m (8 to 32mm) / up to 50 m (2.8 to 12mm)
- 140dB WDR, 3D DNR
- IP67, IK10
- Built-in License plate database, white/black list
Please see introduction video here.
See more details in this link: