Powerful stroage server, max 24 HDDs
- The cloud backup fuction stores multiple copies of a single video within the cloud storage system; supports internal cloud backup and multiple-cloud backup.
- Redundancy design for key parts; modular drawer design.
- Based on virtualization technology, all storage nodes are virtualized as a unified resource which is accessible through specified port.
- Supports direct video storage. No stream media server is required.
- Supports stream forwarding. No media switch server is required.
- Increase storage space and performance by stacking and cascading without interrupting services. Easily and quickly expand your storage capacity at TB or even PB level.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50.
- Provides complete API interfaces for third-party cloud storage system connection.
- Supports standard ONVIF access.
- Supports Smart IPC access.
- Cloud Video Access (CVA): Recording task management, recording service and device status management, etc.
- Cloud Video Storage (CVS): Video data read/write operation.
|Video (2Mbps)||300-ch + 64-ch|
|Cache||16 GB (extendable to 64 GB)|
|Processor||2 × Xeon hexa-core processor|
|Capacity||1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB, 6 TB, 8TB|
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50, JBOD, hot spare|
|Interface||SATA (SSD optional)|
|CVS||Video access service, storage space management, data read/write|
|CVA||Device access management, recording schedule, stream forwarding, VCA|
|storage management||StorOS storage system, RAID management, HDD detection and restoration, alarm|
|Dimension(W x H x D)||430 × 730 × 180 mm (16.9 × 28.7 × 7.1 inch)|
|Power Consumption (with HDD)||Operating ≤ 410 W|
|Rated ≤ 875 W|
|Power supply||Redundant power supply|
|Humidity||Operating 20% to 80% RH (non-condensing/frozen)|
|Storing 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing/frozen)|
|Temperature||Operating 5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F)|
|Storing -20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F)|
|Weight (without HDD)||≤ 40 kg (88.2 lb)|
|Data||4, 1000M Ethernet interface, extendable to 4 × GE or 2 × 10GE|
|Management||1, 100M Ethernet interface|