Built-in license plate/vehicle attributes recognition, no expensive recognition box is required.
Exceptional recognition performance powered by deep learning technologies (>98% in European).
Optimized license recognition algorithm for more than 50 countries, including United States, Canada,
most European countries, most middle east countries, Asia.
Lens options 2.8-16mm, 8-32mm.
Working in all weather and light conditions.
Edge gateway that working with up to 16 license plate cameras.
Retrieve license plates from LPR cameras, store them locally and upload to the Cloud.
Local WEB GUI for device management, whitelist /blacklist.
Optional 4G LTE/WiFi module for wireless transmission.
Custom designed 4G LTE/WiFi Router working with LPR cameras.
Different versions for different telecom operators around the world.
Centralized License plates management cloud that based on Amazon AWS in the United States.
Multiple LPR cameras/Nayota-LPR box/Organizations/Users Management.
Setup and and manage Whitelist/blacklist and apply to LPR cameras.
Intuitive GUI interface, custom report.
Optional IOT sensors management from ModBus, Lora ,LoraWan, NB-IOT, etc.
1. Double check: ANPR camera recognizes the license plate and sends the corresponding card number
to IP terminal, then IP terminal compares the card number with driver’s card. IP terminal sends a signal
to the ANPR camera to open the barrier after successful comparison.
2. The driver can dial the control center through IP terminal to open the barrier.
1. Associating the license plates with numbers in ANPR camera, and configuring the permissions and
access times of numbers in access control host.
2. The ANPR camera recognizes the license plate and sends the corresponding number to the access
3. The access control host decides whether to open the door or not according to its configurations.