Simultaneously control speed domes, video decoders, and DVRs using the DS-1100KI 4-Axis Joystick Network Keyboard Controller from Hikvision. The 4-axis joystick allows you to make pan, tilt, and zoom adjustments on each camera. Additionally, the joystick features a push-button allowing you take on-demand pictures without having to take your hand off the control. The playback knob allows you to control the speed of video playback and navigate through the saved data. Recorded files and pictures can be saved to a USB flash drive or FTP server and sorted and searched by time or file. Using MPEG4 or H.264 encoding formats, the controller can decode video at up to 1080p resolution and can display the footage on a selected window or video wall.
The controller can accommodate up to 1280 devices configured by three operators. An auto search will find connected devices in the network area for easy installation. Keyboard parameters and settings can be imported and exported, and shortcut keys can be set for convenient and efficient operation.
- 4-axis joystick for 8 direction adjustments
- Presets and shortcuts of convenient control
- Two-way audio capabilities
- Macro command operation
- RS-485 connection can control up to 255 analog domes
- Provides 1-channel video decoding and local decoding at 1080p
- Decoded video can be displayed on a selected window, monitor, or connected video wall